BRANOfilter presented the latest trends and highlights for filtration technology at Filtech 2016
Filtech in Cologne is the filtration industry’s leading trade fair. And with good reason:
- 360 exhibitors, 12,000 visitors from 76 countries. These figures alone demonstrate the massive importance of Filtech.
- Filtech is the perfect information platform for manufacturers, buyers and sellers in the filtration industry.
- Accompanying conferences and congresses provide information about the latest scientific findings and innovations in filtration and separation technology.
For the third time in a row, BRANOfilter was represented at Filtech with its own booth to present its newest filters. As a premium manufacturer of dust filters and OEM supplier we very deliberately focus on the processing of synthetic fleece out of conviction. It’s non-woven media in particular that has outstanding filtration properties and therefore offers a wide range of application. This is also a reason why we have successfully expanded our product range to filters made from synthetic fleece. The current BRANOfilter product range includes:
- Filters and filter bags for vacuum cleaners made from non-woven material
- Fleece mats
- Filter cassettes
- Accessory filters such as exhaust filters, blow-out filters and motor protection filters
- Full filter range (panel filters, mini pleats, compact filters) for indoor ventilation systems or HVAC applications.
Are you interested or do you have any questions? We will of course be happy to advise you after Filtech 2016 too. You can reach your contact, Mr Jürgen Oelschlegel by phone on +49 9824 955 38.